10 money lessons, I would like to pass on to my Children (and yours too)

POSTED BY Jagoinvestor ON November 24, 2019 COMMENTS (8)

Jagoinvestor completed 10 yrs recently and it was a wonderful experience for these 10 yrs writing so many articles, working with thousands of investors.

While I was at my Ahmedabad office recently, I and my partner Nandish thought of an idea. We were discussing our kids (I have 1.5 yrs daughter and his son is 7 yrs old) and their future. We were wondering what kind of things we would like to teach our kids so that they can have a great financial life or life in general.

Here are those 10 lessons… Do listen to the whole talk

So we thought about why to keep things private and not share the 10 lessons we would like to pass on to our kids which can help them greatly when they start their own financial life many years in the future from now.

These 10 lessons are not those regular “start early” and “take your health insurance” kind of points. We are talking about some solid lessons which are going to impact your life overall. It’s more of a RICH mindset vs Average Mindset lessons.

Here are the topics we discussed in the video:

1) Future is an Illusion
2) Target Financial Freedom in 10 yrs
3) Speak the language of NETWORTH
4) Focus on your Health
5) Be Coachable
6) Always think in terms of Milestones
7) Look at life in sum-total
8) Slow down to Speed up
9) Be a student of Life
10) Always tell the Truth
11) Don’t Listen to Your Inner Voice (Bonus lesson)

Incase you have any thing to add to these 10 points, we would love to listen about your thoughts in the comments section.

We owe our success and whatever we have achieved to all our readers, our teams and our teachers.

Click to rate this post!
[Total: 11 Average: 4.5]

8 replies on this article “10 money lessons, I would like to pass on to my Children (and yours too)”

1. Jatinder gupta says:

Can you elaborate 11 the point ?

1. Anuradha Singh says:

Hello Mr. Gupta, If you tell us your exact query then we would be able to help you. What you want to know from the 11th point.

Anuradha

2. Dhawal Sharma says:

I too started on my journey of being an IFA 10 years ago and the initial years were full of togetherness with the JI blog. Had lot of fun reading and commenting on various articles. Great memories. Many – many more years to come Jago team, all the best

1. Anuradha Singh says:

Thank You, Mr. Sharma, for your appreciation. You can also subscribe to Jagoinvestor YouTube Channel for more valuable lesson on Finances.

Anuradha

2. Nandish says:

Hey Dhaval.

How are you my friend ? Good to see you , yes many memories

3. Praveen says:

hey dhawal my friend how are you?- good to see your comment, yes many memories- nandish

3. Great video Manish..This was real boosting my inner feelings and I think even if I can implement 1 , I will feel great.

1. Anuradha Singh says:

Hello Sengupta Ji, Thank You for your appreciation. You can also subscribe to Jagoinvestor YouTube Channel for more valuable lessons on Finances.

Anuradha

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Categories

About Jagoinvestor

Jagoinvestor is a financial literacy website which is working towards empowering investors to take better financial decisions and make informed choices while buying financial products and living a good financial life.

Join 1,60,000 readers + FREE Ebook

Never miss the valuable emails from us. Subscribe now and get a highly valuable ebook containing the best of our content.

Things we do

We have various things to offer to investors which can help them to gain knowledge and work on their financial life.

Join 1,60,000 email subscribers