There was a survey conducted on blog, which tried to capture what readers feel about JagoInvestor and what are their suggestions/expectations from Blog in Future. Please have a look and share your views. Thanks for every one who took the survey. I personally called random 5 people over phone who took the survey and had a talk in detail about what are their suggestions and what would they like to see here . Note ; I am changing the blog layout/design in 1 week time , please share your suggestions in comments sections .
Some Suggestions from Readers
- One real life case study in financial planning like done by many financial magazine
- More specific product reviews basis the various discussion tracks
- Collation of information from “comments” section either through a separate section or separate article or otherwise
- Online personal finance consulting, with reasonable price tag for individual consultancy.
- Be neutral while criticizing
- Keeping the web site simple.
- More authors contributing
- reduce overall content size in terms of images, or have low-bandwidth version for mobile users
- Articles are too long.. difficult to hold attention
- Some moderator manning the replies.. some replies are immature and shallow
- Just a suggestion you should develope better search capabilities in jago.(I don’t know how)
- Jagoinvestor is not putting any utility/tool (as few other sites do) for computing different parameters needed to invest/save tax etc.
Some Updates about Blog
- Jagoinvestor Crossed 1.1 Lac pageviews for month of March which is grand Success .
- Blog Layout/Design getting changed very soon , probably this week , give suggestions please
- LIC Wealth plus review is read 10,000+ times
- Jagoinvestor Alex Rank is now less than 75,000 Worldwide
- Comment Policy and Subscribe to Comments Introduced this month
- Total comments on blog crossed 7,000
- Mumbai surpassed Bangalore in Highest number of Readers this month
- 65% Readers coming from Search Engine (Google)
If you have not participated in Survey , This is your chance to contribute 🙂 . What are your views ?