Finance Presentation , Excel Sheets and Ebooks Download

POSTED BY manish ON February 29, 2008 COMMENTS (27)

This is Download Page , There are Presentations , Ebooks , Excel sheets and other Reading Materials . Go ahead and download them and use them .

PRESENTATIONS

SHORT EBOOKS and READING MATERIAL

EXCEL SHEETS

Get FREE call back from Jagoinvestor Team

First Name*
Email*
Mobile*
City*
Yearly Income*
Time to Talk*
Which Package*
Your Requirement
Lead Source
Lead Status

27 replies on this article “Finance Presentation , Excel Sheets and Ebooks Download”

1. Chetan says:

Excellent presentations Manish!! Jagoinvestor.com is the the best personal finance website in India !!!

2. ajay says:

dwnload link for presentation “Investments and Growing Wealth” is not proper.

It is downloading “Life and Health Insurance” instead of that.

1. Ajay

Willl look at it

3. Ajay says:

Please correct your link for the presentation ‘Investments and Growing Wealth’.

1. Ajay

I think its fine, it takes you to a page where you can get this link which is final link to download

1. Ajay says:

You have ‘Life and Health Insurance’ PPT under the link of ‘Investments and Growing Wealth’. I am not able to see a ‘Investments and Growing Wealth’ PPT. Or am I mistaken?

Thanks.

1. Ajay says:

Thank you.

4. Punit says:

Its simple and awesome dude!!

Hats off to you!!!

Future Udayan Mukharjee !!!!!!

5. Chirag Dangarwala says:

I am unable to download excel sheet of
    Monthly Contribution Calculator
    Compounding Calculator
    Stock Portfolio Management Excel Sheet
    Retirement Calculator
    if possible please e-mail me the above sheets or guide to me how i can download these sheets ? when i click on link the message shown as follows:

This site has been disabled for violations of our Program Policies. If you feel this disabling was in error, please visit our contact page to let us know. Contact Us

1. Chirag

I am able to download it . When you click on the links , it gives another link with word “click here” . Try that

6. a k kothari says:

Dear manish,
    where can I get historical pe charts of companies?
    I shall be grateful.

1. manish says:

Hi

Its tough to get that data .. There is no website which gives good data on that, getting charts is out of question . You might want to try some paid resources . See the green banner at the top of blog , thats a company which provides good data . Try that .

7. smita sawant says:

u know what??? i could complete my presentations because of u. got ur data just a day before. most imp presentation of my life. thanks to ur data.

smita

1. manish says:

woo woo .. I am flying … Where is my treat then ?

8. Manish Chauhan says:

@ganesh

thanks 🙂

9. Ganesh says:

Try now Manish. I have shared it for all..

10. Manish Chauhan says:

@Anonymous

Thanks , i corrected the mistake .

@Ganesh

Looks good , but when i see the cells , I cant view the formula you used. can you share that 🙂

11. Ganesh says:

I've been trying to create an auto-updating google spreadsheet for stock tracking. Have a look -> http://bit.ly/rEQe2

12. Anonymous says:

There is a typo -> Montly Contribution Calculator

13. Manish Chauhan says:

Thanks Kamlesh

The success of this blog depends on readers like you .

I will keep up the good work

14. kamlesh says:

Yaar.. This is one place where we can learn everything about investments. Thanks a lot.. I have been recommending this site to all my friends. please continue the great job.. GOD Bless..

15. Manish Chauhan says:

Thanks for the comment 🙂

16. Anonymous says:

You are simply AWESOME dude!!

You way of presentation is simply superb. Thanks for educating others on financial basics, keep up the good work.

Comments are closed.

More than 1,50,000 investors across the world trust & read Jagoinvetor articles. Subscribe for emails updates and get instant access to a free ebook.

Jagoinvestor is one of the most trusted personal finance websites which writes on various topics like financial planning, mutual funds, insurance and banking.