Do you want to know how to save money to do what you love in life?
I recently did a 49 min audio podcast with Sanjay Khandelwal of The Break School. The podcast is mainly aimed at those who want to do something on their own by quitting their jobs, but they get stopped because of a lack of money & planning or fear of starting out. The podcast will also help those who want to know some of the best principles of savings and investing. Please listen to the podcast below
Here are iTunes link along with google podcast link
Here are the 11 things we discussed in the podcast?
- Why did you start Jago Investor ( 02 min, 48 Sec)
- Two biggest challenges in last 10 years in building Jago Investor ( 05 min, 43 Sec)
- What have been your 3 biggest learning as a personal finance coach? ( 06 min, 54 Sec)
- Have you come across people who wanted to quit their job and be freelancers or be on their own? What do you think holds them back?
- Is it just money or something more? ( 10 min, 47 Sec)
- What kind of habits makes people spend more and save less? ( 15 min, 11 Sec)
- Do e-wallets increase our propensity to spend ( 21 min, 49 Sec)?
- How can personal finance help? And how does it not help? ( 26 min, 11 Sec)
- Can you share 3 to 4 financial concepts that layperson must be aware of? (30 min, 30 Sec)
- How much money does one really need? (35 min, 33 Sec)Are there any misconceptions/Illusion that people have with respect to money? ( 39 min, 38 Sec)
- Can you suggest a basic Financial Plan for someone who wants to quit her job in two years and start a blog? What are the things that the person must look at? ( 41 min, 05 Sec)
Please share what you think about the podcast after listening to it?
14 replies on this article “Learn how to save money to do what you love [PODCAST – 49 min]”
After reading this blog i found some of the things very interesting if you people are seriously interested in increasing your money saving skill you can also refer to this book. Am leaving you a link for that https://www.amazon.in/Lost-Victory-winning-strategy-ebook/dp/B07ZG2NYXJ/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=the+lost+victory+abhijit&qid=1579187754&sr=8-1v
Thanks for sharing that ebook link
Amazing! Awesome explanation. Many thanks to Sanjay and Manish.
Very accurate topic and answers. Also loved how Sanjay summarises after each section. Never realized that it’s been 10yeras for JagoInvestor. I still see the authenticity in your talks that I felt in 2016 when I joined just on the basis of a PDF circulated from JagoInvestor.
Hello Mr. Subhiksh,
Thank you for appreciating our efforts. We will do our best in creating Financial Literacy in our society. Stay tuned to our website for more insights on personal finance. You can also subscribe to our Youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwkSfVEXRWL65TNxu_hwaIA
I was wondering if there was an option to share it over WhatsApp. I do see Facebook n others. The reason being that some articles are so good and authentic that I don’t want people in my circle to miss out on them and assist in spreading financial literacy. Let me know.
In our future articles, we will surely have an option to share the article over WhatsApp. Till then you can share this article through other social media platform to your family and friends.
The audio is very nice..and understandable. Many people are struck with loans like home, personal etc. How to best way to come out from them ? Do the article in this area
SUre. we will write on this .
Very good, simple and accurate financial insights
Thank You Rajnish
Hello Jwalant, Thank You