Do you want to know how to save money to do what you love in life?
I recently did a 49 min audio podcast with Sanjay Khandelwal of The Break School. The podcast is mainly aimed at those who want to do something on their own by quitting their jobs, but they get stopped because of a lack of money & planning or fear of starting out. The podcast will also help those who want to know some of the best principles of savings and investing. Please listen to the podcast below
Here are iTunes link along with google podcast link
Here are the 11 things we discussed in the podcast?
- Why did you start Jago Investor ( 02 min, 48 Sec)
- Two biggest challenges in last 10 years in building Jago Investor ( 05 min, 43 Sec)
- What have been your 3 biggest learning as a personal finance coach? ( 06 min, 54 Sec)
- Have you come across people who wanted to quit their job and be freelancers or be on their own? What do you think holds them back?
- Is it just money or something more? ( 10 min, 47 Sec)
- What kind of habits makes people spend more and save less? ( 15 min, 11 Sec)
- Do e-wallets increase our propensity to spend ( 21 min, 49 Sec)?
- How can personal finance help? And how does it not help? ( 26 min, 11 Sec)
- Can you share 3 to 4 financial concepts that layperson must be aware of? (30 min, 30 Sec)
- How much money does one really need? (35 min, 33 Sec)Are there any misconceptions/Illusion that people have with respect to money? ( 39 min, 38 Sec)
- Can you suggest a basic Financial Plan for someone who wants to quit her job in two years and start a blog? What are the things that the person must look at? ( 41 min, 05 Sec)
Please share what you think about the podcast after listening to it?