POSTED BY November 12, 2009 COMMENTS (27)ON
Readers , We have successfully moved to WordPress platform and its a very emotional moment for me. This blog has been my baby and I have nurtured it all these 2 yrs. Today it has grown up and now comes another important milestone , Jagoinvestor is now one of the few handful of blogs on Financial Planning , which is known to deliver high quality content on the topic . I am sure moving to WordPress will boost more traffic to this blog and over all ranking would improve in search Engines because of better SEO capabilities .
This blog needed some Investments from long time and finally I have done some investments on this blog like
I am in no mood of writing anything till this weekend now , So lets use this time to get suggestions from you all on what all new things we should do on this blog . I have Some suggestions and ideas , may be you can vote for it or give your own 🙂 .
1. Add Forums: Readers can make their profiles and then start discussions on some topic . You can talk over variety of topics like Mutual funds , Insurance, Taxation , Stock markets , products review , any thing else related to Finance and Investing .
2. Start a Knowledge base of products , topics and services in Financial Domain . It would be like Wikipedia of Indian Financial planning world , we can have any topic , idea or whatever … and have details , we can have opti0n of any user editing it so that it can grow quickly and you can also contribute .
3. More Videos More videos and audio tutorials
4. More Calculators and Presentations to make things easy for you ..
5. We can have podcasts and Live tutorials where we can meet (limited people , Free sessions , through registrations only) and we can talk over some topic .
6. Personal Consulting through Skype or Phone (you will call me) , Only for people seleted by me through Quizs and Contests coming soon …
Feel free to suggest Ideas which can help this blog grow .
1. I am receiving a lot of mails now on random topics directly , Please make sure that you ask important and worthy questions , I still get “I have bought XYZ at Rs 30 , please advice” kind of mails , I would not be answering those questions , please use Logic ”
2. This blog is still not getting readership which It should get and deserves , So from your side what you can do is
overall I am a One team person doing everything and we have to act as a whole family to grow , Incase you can do this small part from your side , It will make a big difference .
Note : Over 2-3 weeks , please expect some random changes happening to the blog . I would be making a lot of mistakes and then re-fix them to learn a lot .
Here is the list of some of our best content.
Can you spend 5 min of your time to help in a study on the topic of “Robo-Advisory”