POSTED BY November 30, 2012 12:55 pm COMMENTS (8)ON
First of all, thank you so much for giving your suggestions in my past few threads.
That helped me to choose the right direction and plan for my financial goal.
Based on your suggestions, I have decided to surrender/cancel my all existing LIC polices and created a next plan for me.
However, I still have few more questions and require your guidance again:
1. Term Insurance: Which one is good option amongs:
(a) Buy HDFC click2Protest ONLINE insurance for 1 Crore.
(b) Buy HDFC click2Protest ONLINE insurance for 50 lakhs + Avaia iTerm ONLINE insurance for 50 lakhs.
2. If I surrender 7 years old LIC Jeevan Ananad policy, I will get 2.5 lakhs (with the loss of 1.8 lakhs), what is the best way to invest this amount?
3. I want to invest 9000 per month in SIP, which is good medium for SIP investement:
(a) Open a demat account in ICICI and do it self.
(b) Invest using online sites like FundsIndia.
Which option is good in all respect.
4. Is below investment plan in SIP is good for long term plan (Retirement purpose, 20+ years):
Franklin Bluechip – 2000 pm (Large Cap)
HDFC Top 200 – 3000 pm (Large & Mid Cap)
HDFC Equity – 3000 pm (Multi Cap)
IDFC Premier Equiry – 1000 (Small/Mid Cap)
Total: 9000 pm
5. Is it right time to invest in SIP?
6. Planning to open a PPF account also in SBI 6000 pm (for Child eduction & Tax saving purpose):
(a) Is their any problem in transfering of PPF account from one branch of SBI into another SBI branch (another state)?
(b) Can I increase/decrease PPF monthly amount after opening or its fixed for 6000 per month?
Thanks for reading and helping me.