Dear Experts Team,
God I cannot help myself from reading this forum each day….Infact each day starts with reading this forum and the great Subra Sir’s blog…God bless u people always for making life of people like me more focused….I am big fan of you people, Subra sir, Manish, Nandish, Ashal, Ramesh. Already read Manish’s second book and reading now-a-days Subra sir’s Retire rich.
I am 31 yrs married female..
By reading jagoinvestor blog & forum, Subramoney and TFL guide, I look back at last one year and think that you people have made such a huge impact just in one year‘s time..
- Jointly bought Home loan from SBI max gain….thanks to huge Q & A of ‘How to maximise SBI max gain’ forum..Otherwise we would be in trap of these private banks..
- Got term insurance of 1 Cr each for Husband and self from HDFC Click to protect.
- Started SIP in 4 Mutual funds for 2000 each thr fundsindia in my name. ICICI bluechip focused, IDFC premier eq, HDFC balanced and Can Robeco Tax saver…Will increase the amount each year…and will keep track too.
- By reading advantage of direct investing, started SIP for 5000 in Quantum long term Eq in husband’s name.
My main aim of writing of just thanking you people. But my doubts are,
- We will having surplus of 2L in maxgain by next month. Do we need to shift it to FD or let it remain in this a/c ? Please note this is our emergency fund. Have to accumulate more by end of this year.
- We are planning to start one more SIP by direct investing of 5000 in my husband’s name. We are confused in Franklin India bluechip or Prima plus. Any more recommendations is most welcome.
- Frankly the problem we are facing is not able to deposit in PPF…I hope govt comes up with option of sips in ppf too…will help many people..Do you have any suggestions on this….like doing RD maturing in March month and depositing in PPF before 5th Apr each year.