Term Insurance – Outside the country

POSTED BY Chaitanya ON March 27, 2011 11:24 am COMMENTS (2)

I want to know if some person took an insurance say ICICI or Relegare term insurance & per say he goes abroad for some personal/official work, will these insurances cover him in any unfortunate incidents that might happen out of the country? Also what if that person settles down in other country & he continues to pay the premium, will he get the coverage???

If not, are there any such policies you might know which people can look into so that they can get coverage both in India or outside it…

2 replies on this article “Term Insurance – Outside the country”

  1. Chaitanya says:


    In our organisation every individual is covered with an insurance of around 25-50 lakhs in case of any unfortunate event. So does in this case suppose I opt for say an ICICI IProtect term insurance separately, do I need to mention the coverage from company too to them? In case there is no need to update this (as one can probably shift to another organisation), & in case of any unfortunate event, the coverage from both the organisation & also the ICICI IProtect can be claimed/will be recieved?

  2. Chaitanya

    You will be covered outside the country also


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.