POSTED BY November 25, 2013 7:33 pm COMMENTS (3)ON
I am a self employed professional. I want to take a PERSONAL ACCIDENT POLICY for myself and my family. Please suggest which is the best policy.
* Is it possible to take personal accident policy with my brother in laws family also
* Are there companies who offer personal accident policies which are not dependent on the IT returns you file. As I understand the PA policies of PSU insurance companies depends on the IT returns you file. You can PA policies up to 100 times your monthly income.
* Are any companies offering “floater ” personal accident policies.
* I have SECURED FUTURE plan of Tata AIG. In case of any unfortunate accident the can the company from whom I take PA policy refuse compensation ( as I already have secured future plan of TATA AIG). I have also taken JANTA PERSONAL ACCIDENT POLICY from oriental insurance. Do these policies clash ?
* Are there any companies which offer PA policies for more than 1 year term.
I hope the forum answers all my questions.
Thanks in advance for all the inputs.