POSTED BY November 6, 2013 9:03 pm COMMENTS (3)ON
Dear Experts, Need your valuable inputs to proceed for next steps on my current situation:
1. Asked for a refund while filing tax this year Jun-2013 amounting around 15K.
2. Got a email from “email@example.com” stating there is a demand which has been raised for AY – 2009 amounting 20K and within 15-30 days, if not corrected, then current 15K will be adjusted to the outstanding demand. 🙁
3. Called up customer care of CPC and they suggested to contact local judgistration office. Currently staying in Kerala, IT filed during 2009-10 in Bangalore (Manual Filing of amount 16184/-) and in between stayed in Hyderabad (2010-2012). When checked my current PAN no. local judgistration office, it is updated as Hyderabad.
4. Went to Local Aaykar Bhavan today in Kerala, they told, changing local Ward from Hyderabad to Kerala is not possible just like that verbally or with a written application. They informed me to check Form 26AS and asked if my employer from B’lore has credited tax as against their TAN. I checked online (TDS site), all the tax submitted by my Employer during that year 2009-2010.
5. I know now that the tax is submitted by me of amount (16184/-) and i have acknowledgement receipt as well. Also, Form 26AS is correct and my previous employer has provided all details correctly to IT dept.
Kindly guide how to proceed further. How I can change my Ward from Hyd to Kerala. Is it possible that everything will be resolved and I previous demand will be waived-off. Is it possible, I will receive the refund I asked for??? Thank you for reading and providing guidance. Any specific links/email IDs of IT dept who can respond to Grievances will be of much help. Thank you in advance.
2021 © Jagoinvestor.com All Right Reserved