POSTED BY December 9, 2012 3:53 pm COMMENTS (7)ON
I am Thankful to all member for providing their unbiased views on financial planning and providing help to new investor to grow with series of knowledgeable articles and answer in forum.
My Basic details are
I am working professional having monthly income of 35 K; out of 35 K I am able to save 12 K.
I am having term plan of 40 Lakhs, family floater of 3 Lakhs and emergency fund of 90K. (Thanks to Jago investor for making my life simple) No loan.
My 12 K saving is equally divided in two categories (50-50) from Nov 2011. (1 Year )
A) Equity Mutual fund
B) Debt (RD – 6K)
Now coming to my question, I am having two questions.
1) Please review my mutual fund portfolio and provide your suggestions.
2) Should I rebalance my portfolio or not?
1) IDFC Premier EQ (G) – 2K — Midcap
2) UTI Div. Yield (G) – 1K — Large and Midcap
3) ICICI Focused Blue chip (G) -1K — Large cap
4) HDFC Prudence (G) – 1K — Balanced
5) QLTEF (G) – 1K — Multicap
My portfolio’s annual return is 15.48% as on date.
Hope I clarified, please help me.
2021 © Jagoinvestor.com All Right Reserved