Following is my MF portfolio. I have been investing in ELSS for the last 5 years, misguided by diversifying the risk, accumulated so many funds in my portfolio. Now I learned that it’s better to consolidate the PF to have few MFs so that it can be adminstered easily.
I have already decided in principle to exit PRINCIPAL tax saving funds as it’s not going anywhere. Do you folks suggest me to book out of any other funds.
- BIRLA SUN LIFE TAX RELIEF 96 FUND- DIVIDEND $$
- CRMF-Equity Tax Saver Dividend Fund $$
- DSP BLACKROCK TAX SAVER FUND – GROWTH OPTION $$
- FIDELITY TAX ADVANTAGE FUND DIVIDEND$$
- FRANKLIN INDIA TAXSHIELD – GROWTH$$
- HDFC LONG TERM ADVANTAGE FUND – GROWTH$$
- HDFC TAX SAVER – GROWTH PLAN$$
- ICICI PRUDENTIAL TAX PLAN – GROWTH$$
- PRINCIPAL PERSONAL TAX SAVER$$
- PRINCIPAL TAX SAVING FUND$$
- RELIANCE TAX SAVER FUND – GROWTH PLAN$
- SBI MAGNUM TAX GAIN SCHEME – GROWTH$$
- SUNDARAM BNP PARIBAS TAX SAVER – OE GROWTH$$
Following are the funds I invested in 2006 and your view on these funds are highly appreciated.
- SUNDARAM BNP PARIBAS CAPEX OPPORTUNITIES FUND – GROWTH
- SBI MAGNUM SECTOR FUNDS UMBRELLA CONTRA -GROWTH
- FRANKLIN INDIA FLEXI CAP FUND – GROWTH
Thanks for your time and effort. Thanks.