POSTED BY November 22, 2013 11:23 pm COMMENTS (6)ON
Hi Ashal/ Manish,
This is Ankit. I have read many articles of JAGOINVESTOR and it seems to be impressive. I am 29 yrs old and I would like to share my investments and would like to know where to invest in future for next 20 years to achieve my financial goals.
I have invested in
1. Real Estate: 7L (45L pending- to be paid for 3 BHK home by 2016)
2. Term Plan: 25L
3. LIC Jeevan Anand + Jeevan Saral: S.A. 9L
4. Health insurance : Religare Care- 5L fLoater for my family – i.e. Me, my wife and 3 yrs daughter
5. Gold: 8L
6. PPF: 65K (1.5 years)
7. Mutual Fund: 60K
8. FD: 50K
– Further I have no debt as of now. May be I will take home loan in next year to give 45 lakhs pending for flat (under construction)
– I would like to know what from next year what I shall do to make a corpus of 1.5 crore in next 20 years. My job net income is 20L per annum & presently staying abroad.
– My goal is to finish the home loan by 2019 (Next 5 yrs) and then concentrate on the corpus for retirement + child’s marriage (2035)
Thanks in advance,