POSTED BY March 20, 2013 12:52 pm COMMENTS (15)ON
I am planning to invest 25000 Rs per month in mutual funds thro SIP for 15 years. At present I am investing
1. Axis equity fund : 4000 /month
2. Birla sun life India Gen next : 4000 / month
3. HDFC mid cap oppurtunities: 4000/month
4. DSP BlackRock Top 100: 2500/month
5. Axis long term equity ( ELSS ) : 3000/month
6. Axis gold fund: 1000/month
IS my choice correct or do i need to make some changes.
I want to add RS 6500 /month in addition to 18500 /month to this investment .Is it better to add one balanced fund ( I do other debt inv- PF, RD ).
Thank u for vauable suggestions in advance.
2021 © Jagoinvestor.com All Right Reserved