POSTED BY July 28, 2012 6:28 pm COMMENTS (3)ON
I am planning buy insurance coverage for my family. I have shortlisted the following options;
A. Term Insurance plan for Rs50Lacs for 15years term, preferably from LIC
– No return on this investment!!….which for 15years will be approx Rs2.73lacs.
– The above investment, if made in regular insurance will double in 15yrs time plus Insurance coverage
– They are covering suicide case in the above. what r the hidden clauses?
B. Accidental Coverage policy from Oriental Insurance for Rs 3Lacs.
– Myself & wife are covered by our Co Medical policy. Should we buy another one. AS per your recent blog on the subject, we should have another personal accidental policy.
– Can we use both for claim in case of any eventuality?
– Is the above amount sufficient for a family of 3(daughter is 1yrs old only)
C. Child Plan for my daughter’s future
– I havn’t finalised any thing. Can u suggest something?
My current income is approx Rs40K PM in hand.
Current LIC plans offering Insurance of Rs3.5Lacs only against annual premium of Rs16K
2021 © Jagoinvestor.com All Right Reserved