POSTED BY December 24, 2013 10:11 am COMMENTS (16)ON
Can you please help me in planning my savings? I do not have any savings apart from my PF, though I have been working since last 4 years. Till now I was busy with repaying education loan and other debts that I have taken in past for education and medication of my Mother.
Being the only earning member of the family saving was not possible for me in past, but when I gone through your blog I realised that its very necessary for future.
I have decided to start saving from Jan.. I am recently married, both of us are working and could save around max 40k per month.
1. I am 27 and my wife is 25 yr old, both of us do not have any insurance policy.
2. recently opened PPF account for both.
3. we have my father as dependant age-54.
4. started RD of Rs2000 Since Jan2013.
5. all debts will be cleared by Jan.
1.savings for future + for child education.
2.buy a flat(max 50lac)
Could you please suggest how i should plan this for a better future?