How to Re-register a house ?

POSTED BY Srinivasan ON January 6, 2014 3:38 pm ONE COMMENT

I would like to ask the question about re-registering an apartment. earlier, i bought an apartment on 2007, registered the apartment in my mother’s name (mistake ??? – did that for saving HRA, but was not aware of legal intricacies, nor been guided) ..  i have got 2 siblings (females)..

what is the best way to re-register the apartment back to my name given legal intricacies and the minimal registration cost? can you please guide.



One reply on this article “How to Re-register a house ?”

  1. ashalanshu says:

    Dear Suresh, please contact an advocate in your city, prepare a gift deed from mother to you for the said property and the registration value ‘ll be lower than normal one for such gifting.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.