How to file tax returns when company did not issue form 16, payslips, did not deposit TDS ?

POSTED BY rt ON July 14, 2014 9:52 am NO COMMENTS

My company has not given form 16, payslips and also not deposited TDS.

How can I file the tax returns? If I file tax return then I will get notice from dept and I will have to pay tax for the 6~7 months salary which I have received(which was already deducted but not deposited by employer)?

Please help.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.