How to file income tax for the previous years?

POSTED BY Prasad ON March 16, 2014 4:02 pm ONE COMMENT

Hi…I have not filed my tax returns for the last 3 years (AY 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14). I have been filing very regularly until the AY2010-11. I have moved out of country in 2011 and procrastination added fuel to the fire. How do I correct myself from this situation? Please suggest. Thank you!


One reply on this article “How to file income tax for the previous years?”

  1. ashalanshu says:

    Dear Prasad, please contact a CA or a Tax advocate in your city.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.