POSTED BY March 9, 2013 5:48 am COMMENTS (4)ON
Need help in planning for medical and critical insurance cover for myself and my family (inlcuding parents)
About us –
Family – Husband (35) + Wife (34) + Kid (5)
Parents – Father (66) + Mother (58)
Current employer cover 6 lac (for complete family)
Looking for a 10 lac cover (For Family)
When I spoke to Medimanage, he recommended to include mother with family and take a separate insurance for father.
1) Is this cover amount is over or sufficient?. If I see 15years down the line this is a moderate insurance amount?
2) For the health insurance, can we have a flexibility of adding/removing family members and getting a new premium quote? Like new baby? or demise of any family member?
3) How much Critical illness insurance cover should I take? Is it wise to purchase it now or can wait for few years (like 40years of my age)
4) Do we need to go for medical test for critical illness insurance cover?
5) Please suggest me a good critical illness insurance policy? I saw Aegon religare iHealth and found good? Any feedback or any other suggestion. (I saw suggestion to take CI policy from same company where I take medical insurance, But In my case Oriental insurance company does not provide CI policy)
Thanks for your help