POSTED BY December 14, 2011 12:08 pm COMMENTS (2)ON
I have few doubts regarding Family Floater Health Insurance.
1) If primary person in the family floater policy dies, policy terminates?
2) Remaining members have to take new policy with again attending medical checkup and waiting again some more years for covering preexisting diseases?
3) Can not we increase insurance cover amount on later years? Again have to attend medical checkup to increase health cover?
4) Can I claim Health policy taken for my parents or in-laws into my 80D?
5) I have seen “Insurance companies death claim settlement ratio” for Life insurance companies. Is there anything similar to that for Health Insurance also?
Though you have answered few of these questions in Jagoinvester articles, I got confused after reading many articles in the net and hearing to financial advisors.
Please provide your comments and clarify my doubts
2021 © Jagoinvestor.com All Right Reserved