Can I legally dispute a property sale by my sister ?

POSTED BY venus ON October 31, 2013 4:36 pm ONE COMMENT

my father purchased a property in india and died without a will.  my sister has sold off the property without NOC from me.  Can I legally dispute in court the illegality of the sale of the flat ?

One reply on this article “Can I legally dispute a property sale by my sister ?”

  1. Definetaly you should . If the WILL was not there, then the house has to be divided as per estate laws and you should get 50% of the money . Now the buyer is also kind of fool in this, who bought it without proper documents (assuming the house was on father name and he bought it from your sister) .

    So now file a case in court , and hire a good lawyer for this . It might take few years in process, but seems like your case is strong .


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.