POSTED BY April 4, 2012 4:04 pm COMMENTS (5)ON
I have decided to buy an accidental insurance policy but I have few doubts and queries
Name: Yogesh, DOB: 15-09-1983, Annual Income: 7.5 laces, married and one child
1. I have a group health insurance policy from my employer where I am covered for personal accidental insurance for 18 laces (Death, PTD, and PPD). Do I need to have another self policy?
2. If yes is answer of above question then what should be SA.
3. Can I have both policies together and will there be any issue while making claim from both policies?
4. Or should I opt for accidental rider in my term plan (going to buy very soon)?
5. Which one will be good to choose among
Future Accident Suraksha – Personal Accident Insurance (low premium)
Bajaj PREMIUM PERSONAL GUARD POLICY
Apollo Individual Personal Accident Insurance – Standard
Nagrik Suraksha Insurance
6. My permanent address is of Lucknow and I work in Gurgaon (rented). Where should I buy this policy from, because rented address can be changed any time?
7. If I buy any policy in Gurgaon can it be claimed anywhere else like in Lucknow by nominee?
8. Do they accept claim for incidents like natural calamity (like Earthquake, flood, landslide, tsunami etc), Terrorist attack.
Please provide your valuable answers on these points.
Thanks in advance.