I have investment in below ELSS mf
1. HDFC Tax Saver (G)
2. HDFC LT Advantage (G)
3. ICICI Prudential Tax Plan (G)
4. SBI Magnum Tax Gain (G)
5. Sundaram Tax Saver (G)
And small % in
1. Franklin India Bluechip (G)
2. HDFC Equity (G)
All ELSS are out of lock-in period.
Now I am planning to get out of all ELSS mf and invest that amount in other funds.
I want to invest for long term ie more than 10-20 years. And I am ready to take higher risk.
So I am thinking of investing more into small and mid-cap MF.
I have just started shifting from ELSS to below funds
1. Quantum long term Equity fund-(G)
2. IDFC Premier Equity fund Plan A-(G)
3. HDFC Mid-cap Opportunity -(G)
I wanted opinion on:
1. For long term is small/ mid cap funds better than multi or large cap……?
2. What all funds should I go with?