Withdrawal of EPF mumbai based HO comapany

POSTED BY ronak75@gmail.com ON January 24, 2014 12:22 pm ONE COMMENT

I was working at in Mumbai, chembur HO based and named Petron civil engineering Pvt Ltd since May-2007  to Dec-2008.I leave my job due to my personal problem without completing three months notice period and company relese me with releave letter but not send till date me to withdrawal of PF form due to not completed company three months notice period.At present company HO Located at gudgeon,Delhi and Mumbai chambur is branch office.Please guide me how,I withdrawal my PF amount.

I wait your reply,

Ronak Patel

One reply on this article “Withdrawal of EPF mumbai based HO comapany”

  1. Bunker says:

    No need to panic. Although withdrawal of PF of previous employment is ‘not legal’ if you are still working and below 58 yrs of age, you can still withdraw your PF and EPS withdrawal benefit. Download two forms; Form 19(for PF) and Form 10-C(for EPS withdrawal benefit) from the EPFO website. http://www.epfindia.com/downloads_forms.html
    Complete the two forms, mention your PF account number from the Chembur employment (you may get that on one of your salary slips) and also paste a revenue stamp on both the forms where ever it is required.
    Then, approach a Bank Branch Manager (preferably Nationalised Bank) and seek his endorsement (Signature and Stamp) on Employer verification sections on the forms. This is required to be done when you cannot trace your employer, employer not cooperating etc. Mention your bank account and IFSC code where you want the money to flow in.
    Once this is done, send both the forms to the EPFO Office where your Chembur company held its PF Account preferably via registered post.

    I hope this helps.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.