POSTED BY February 5, 2013 7:16 am COMMENTS (9)ON
I have taken SBI Hsg loan of Rs. 20L for 20years with EMI Rs.20985/- in April-2008. Now int rates are 12.75%. EMI through ECs clearing. My salary deposited in SBI one Br . My Second SBI saving account in SBI another Br to which this SBI home loan Maxgain OD account is also present. I have internet banking facility in all account. My economic condition is so medium that i need money to fullfilll all these increased family day-to-day activity.
As today, My SBI maxgain OD account states Clear bal of Rs.17,43,693, Uncleared bal-Rs.00 and Drawing power of Rs.17,98,303/-. I wants to widtdraw money from my OD a/c. My difficulties are———-
1) Can I withdraw money from this OD a/c. How much?
2) How much interest bank will levy on this withdrawn amount?
3) When should I repay this withdrawn amount?
4) My EMi date is 25th of every months. If i pay the EMi of current month in begining of next month, then bank will debit more interest from my credited EMi amount?
5) How many times i can withdraw money from my OD account. What the limit when my loan taken is Rs.20L.