POSTED BY October 6, 2013 7:42 pm ONE COMMENTON
I was employed in an organization and I left it without serving proper notice period. So, I don’t have relieving letter with me. I went through this forum and understood the process, but still I have some queries.
1. What should be my course of action to withdraw the PF.
2. What all documents do I need to send to withdraw the PF and to whom? Shall I send it to my organization(employer) or Hindustan Instruments Ltd (PF firm for organization) or to EPF office?
3. If I have to send all the documents to EPF office – how can I get the address of the office?
4. Is there any format or any order in which the documents should be sent?
5. How can I keep a track of the submitted application? In case I would need to file a RTI.
Please let me know the complete process. I shall be very thankful.
Kindly help. Thanks Much.
2021 © Jagoinvestor.com All Right Reserved