POSTED BY January 9, 2014 10:31 am ONE COMMENTON
My dad had been Paying the Bike Insurance for more than 5 years, but he never claimed anything( Happy that, No Accidents till Now). I asked my dad for ”what purpose we are paying insurance premium?”. But answer I got is just simple( as many ppl thinking),”Becz I don’t need to give money to police”. . .
I need a clarifications for the below mentioned questions,
1) What will be Compensation Amount I’ll get for my bike if meet in accident?
2) If anything happen to the driving person apart from the insured prsn?(consider that my father name is printed on insurance document but I’m driving).
3) whether Insurance will be effective if i drive the vehicle in apart from the home state which the bike is registered?
4) What will be the procedure to take insurance(United India) i missed to pay my insurance before renewal date. (I’m driving my bike without insurance ,it been over by Oct’13).
5) In an accident third person got injured or died, Is there any favor from insurance company to third party?
6)Apart from this is there anything to be noted in Bike insurance, kindly advise….