which ITR to file to claim the TDS cut on my mothers FD ?

POSTED BY anupthunder ON September 21, 2014 10:27 pm NO COMMENTS

My mom has few fd in banks round about 12 lakhs.. in fact of producing form 15 bank as deducted my moms tds.. rs 2400 rs got deducted… i want to know which itr i have to file to claim my moms tds cut… second my mom as no other income other then rent from house.. my mom ets rent of rs 4000 every month plz tell me which itr i have to use and is there any way to file itr by ourself

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.