Which IT Return should I fill as senior citizen owning one house

POSTED BY spguptahyd ON May 18, 2014 1:05 pm NO COMMENTS

I am a  senior citizen receiving pension and Interest from FD’s and dividends from MF investments.I own a single  house that i occupy. Last year there was this confusion of Exempt income from PPF and dividend income from MF. I got mixed advise . Should i fill ITR1. I  find ITR2 is very complex and i feel not appropriate for me. Kindly advise.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.