POSTED BY December 2, 2014 5:04 pm ONE COMMENTON
Hi, I am looking to buy a health insurance and currently in a little confusion as to which company to go for as the market is full of endless options. I have already read many related articles in your forum but couldn’t find particular suggestions. I can tell you briefly what I need and if anyone of your experts can give me 2-3 options that’ll be great:
1. I am currently 30 years old and need Floater cover for me, my wife and my parents. My Dad is 61 years old and my Mom is 58. I have no kids yet.
2. Looking for a cover of around 10 lacs with premium not more than 30-35K per annum.
3. Company has a good market reputation of claim settlements.
4. In future if I need to include my children, the policy should allow me.
5. Critical illness coverage would be an advantage.
Would be really thankful if i can get couple of policy options or even 1 policy that fulfills all 🙂 Regards, Yogjeet