POSTED BY March 25, 2013 5:20 am COMMENTS (5)ON
I am buying a resale flat in Bangalore. I have done a sale agreement of 33 Lacks. This guidance/circle value (M.V is more) and paid 5 Lacks to sellar through check. Applying for 20 Lacks home loan.
– Eligiblity check done – Eligible for EMI upto 35 K
– Submitted all documets to my PBB branch – 24th March, 13
– Engineer valuation done – eligible for 20 Lacks Home loan
– Legal advice report will be available 28th March
The deal needs to be closed in one month, so highly appriciated if you could add your inputs to the following queries,
1. How long will it take to process and approve the loan and final disbursement of full amount. It would be better if i get bank process flow.
2. The sellar wants a 50% of the total amount in cash advance in 2 weeks time else asking me to do full payment & get the property registered on my name. What options do i have to make my payment secure, I heard that registration of sale agreement is one option.
Thanks in Advance