I am having following MF schemes in my profile.
- Canrobeco Eqty Tax saver:(not active Now.Stopped SIPs in Dec 2011)
- HDFC Tax saver:(not active Now.Stopped SIPs in Dec 2011)
- Sundaram Tax saver:(not active Now.Last invested in Aug-2009, ready to redeem after 3 year lock in)
- Rileance MIP,HDFC MIP, Reliance RSF balanced :(not active Now.Last invested in Aug-2012)
- IDFC SSIF – MTP – Regular A & Templeton (I) ST Income : :(not active Now.Last invested in OCT-2010)
Present SIPs running:
- HDFC Prudence —Want to stop this and looking for new..
- IDFC Premier Equity
- ICICI pru dynamic
- Quantum LT equity
- FT india bluchip
- Quantum Gold savings
Pls advice me ,what can I do with inactive MF schemes. should I just leave them as it is or redeem them all and invest in any other way? I want to consolidate MF schemes 5-6 plans and switch among them for better returns.
Let me know for your thoughts and questions.