URGENT: how to inform or submit unclaimed hra while filing

POSTED BY shravan kumar ON August 5, 2013 11:05 pm COMMENTS (2)

2 replies on this article “URGENT: how to inform or submit unclaimed hra while filing”

  1. Dear Shravan, there is no need to submit any receip of your rent. Please calculate your HRA component & accordingly reduce your taxable salary & put that figure in the income from salary cell.



  2. shravan kumar says:

    I had missed to submit HRA rent receipts in time to my employer. Can i claim this at the time of efiling. ?

    if yes, after recomputation how can i do that and where can i upload my rent recipts for justification. I do not find in the efile gov site where i can upload the hra rent recipt other tht itr return form.

    please advise.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.