POSTED BY April 12, 2012 11:06 pm COMMENTS (6)ON
@ all LIC fans and agressive campaign by LIc nowadays in newspapaers or the TV….”LIC hai to aur kahin kyun jana”
Think plain vanilla facts
1. LIC is oldest player in insurance segment. Claims ratio is a confusing thing as it also takes into account the endowement claims which iam sure most indians are trapped intoo.!
2. Religare, Aviva, Icici pru, HDFC, Kotak are comparitively new entrants……. So the numbers don favour them…..But jst think any 1 of these is not a small player to put a genuine claim at stake.
3. Pvt players are pitching in now as INDIA is a market where lot of money can be absorbed frm insurance segment…..The market in india is too wide in scope in a long term perspective too let them make genuine deliberate mistakes.
4. IF u r a NON smoker/ Non alcoholic and state ur health in true fashion ……THERE is no way that any of these will deny a genuine claim.
5. LIC is leveraging high premiums as it is the largest player in this segment.
6. Take the chepaest term plan of x amt insured frm any of the above and forget bt the claim ratio its too biased a figure to deliberate upon……
7. 15 years down the lane all insurance providers will be at par…..LIC will be an extinct species then .
THINK …..analyse…..THe medulla we are gifted with naturally due to evolution is generally wasted in the HERD followance…..USE IT and take a conscoius decision…..Numbers are creation of human beings THEY are not ABSOLUTE…….