Tax Saving for short term to pay higher education fees

POSTED BY ABC ON June 10, 2012 5:10 pm COMMENTS (4)

I have just started to earn,and will be persuing higher studies after 2 years.I need to save for my higher studies fees and also invest somewhere to save tax.I know my investment period is low,so can you suggest me the options I have so that both my 2-year saving and tax saving can happen with the same option.

4 replies on this article “Tax Saving for short term to pay higher education fees”

  1. Mohnish Khiani says:

    But it won’t help me in tax saving. I wanted an option where i can remove my money in 2-3 years time and which also helps me in my tax saving.

    What return can I expect from an MIP.

  2. Mohnish Khiani says:

    At the end of the month I have around Rs.25,000,that I can invest.I need around 6-8 lakh after 2-3 years.

    1. Dear Mihnish, you should start a SIP in HDFC MIP Long Term plan of 25K Rs. mly.

      As the time frame is limited to just 2-3 years, I’m not advising any pure Eq. fund.



  3. Dear Mohnish, What’s your mly income? How much amount do you want to have with you at the end of 2Y term for your higher study? Please inform.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.