POSTED BY January 2, 2013 12:24 pm ONE COMMENTON
Request you to clarify the following…
I am 44 and my husband is 46, we want to allocate 200000/- each for next 5 years in a ULIP as a single premium… we are not looking at MF as an option because of the higher expense ratios and the charges involved for swithces as compare to Ulips (currently for the Debt – 1.25 % pa and equity 1.35% pa seems to be much lower than charges paid while investing in a MF and you have various fund options with free switches) having said that would like to have clarity on the following
1. 80 C benefits – avialable or not
2. if we take out the money at the end of 60th months whether 10 10 D is applicable or not (for single premium, for policies issued before 31/03//2012), if we are looking at availing 10 10 D what should be the minimum risk coverage we should opt for??
3. If we opt for minimum life coverage of 1.10 times or 1.25 times what would be taxatation when i take out the money at 60th months or whenver i require on the returns i get and how is it calcualted or arrived at??
Single Annuity Plans – Immediate Annuity Plans
1. How the service taxes are calculated (whether on the premium paid or the annuity pay outs)?
2. What are the various single premium immediate annuity plans are avialable in the market and what is the % of returns to paid investors?
3. Whether the annuity received or tax exempted???