POSTED BY July 29, 2013 2:42 pm ONE COMMENTON
I am 33 years old Software Engineer. Currently I am doing Monthly investments as follows:
1. Employee Provident Fund Rs. 15,500
2. Public Provident Fund Rs. 3,500
3. Reliance Equity Opportunities Direct (G) SIP Rs. 5,500
4. DSP Black Rock Top 100 Direct (G) SIP Rs. 5,500
5. HDFC Top 200 Direct (G) SIP Rs. 5,500
6. IDFC Premier Equity Direct (G) SIP Rs. 5,500
7. Kotak Gold ETF Rs. 2,000
I would like to increase the monthly investment by Rs. 4,000. I want to invest in new fund which is HDFC Balanced Direct (G) as currently I don’t have any balanced fund in my portfolio. Please let me know should I go for it or should I increase the SIP by Rs. 1,000 in each existing fund?
You can see that currently I am doing Rs. 22,500 in Pure Equity, Rs. 19,000 in Pure Debt and Rs. 2,000 in Gold. How is my portfolio? Please suggest if any change is required.
2021 © Jagoinvestor.com All Right Reserved