POSTED BY June 13, 2012 4:44 pm COMMENTS (4)ON
I am a 25 year old IT professional, soon getting married to an NRI & relocating to US shortly. We are looking at spending next 10 years in US.
I want to create some corpus in India which would meet our needs after returning. Please help me in structuring a plan . [strictly woman’s perspective ]
• Currently I am investing 6K/month in SIPs..
o ICICI Focused Blue Chip 2K
o SBI emerging business fund 2K
o UTI opportunities 2K
• GOLDbees ETF 1 unit per month. Currently holding 10 units
• Insurance cover with 12K /year premium.
• Shares worth 30K
1. Individual term plans to cover both of us. Again, Can he be covered in India ( he is not a GC holder yet)
2. Build a corpus of 5 lakhs in FDs in next 2 years – emergency fund
3. SIPs 15K/ month for next 10 years. Please suggest if the above are good or need any modifications
4. Continue GOLDbees ETF 1 unit per month
5. Add PPF 50k per year
6. short term investment mode to buy jewelry every 2 years
Please suggest if I am missing anything in the plan.