POSTED BY January 29, 2014 4:50 pm COMMENTS (10)ON
Based on suggestion from this forum, last year I had invested in mutual funds as a long term investment in below funds:
1. Franklin India Bluechip fund (G) [2700 monthly]- Annual return (2013) is 4.22%
2. HDFC Equity Fund (G) [3600 monthly]- Annual return (2013) is 6.43%
3. SBI Emerging Business Fund – Reg (G) [2700 monthly] – Annual return (2013) is 1.42%
1) As you can see, return of SBI Emerging Business is not good, so I want your suggestion on this, should I continue to investing in same fund via SIP or switch to some other fund. Please suggest the alternate option.
2) Is Fund allocation in above three funds are okay or any switching required?
3) If I want to invest another 5000 per month, where should I divert it in above funds or should I invest this in some new fund?
1. Already have one Term Insurance (1 Crore)
2. Already have PPF investment (5000 monthly).
3. Investment in Mutual funds (SIP) is for long term goal.
Many thanks in advance.