Request To Manish

POSTED BY vksnathan ON March 11, 2013 5:22 pm COMMENTS (9)

Hi Manish,

Request you to a create a detailed article on SBI Max gain Home loan in the Jagoinvestor Website as the details are in the form of question and answers in the forum which is very confusing to understand currently.

Thanks And Regards,

Senthil

9 replies on this article “Request To Manish”

1. Dear Senthil, your request has been met with an article. Here is the link for the same.

http://ideasforwealth.in/sbi-max-gain-some-faqs

Thanks

Ashal

2. Pingback: SBI Max Gain: Some FAQs | Ideas for Wealth
  3. vksnathan says:

Here you go.

SBI Maxgain Loan scheme – Features and Comparison with major home loan providers like HDFC , Lic Housing Finance,Tips and Tricks for reducing the home loan principal and interest using the scheme,Explanation for different terms in the loan scheme like Drawing Power,Book Balance,Available Balance,Uncleared Balance etc and an example for the above concepts.

Thanks for the help Ashal.

Senthil

4. Dear Vksnathan, thanks for the update. FYI – I have already conveyed your request to dear Manish & in return he has asked me to write an article on the same which WE ‘ll publish in http://www.jagoinvestor.com

Now to write an article on Max Gain, I need your help. Please post all the questions you want to know regarding Max Gain & based upon your questions, I’ll give shape to my article. Hope it’s OK to you.

Thanks

Ashal

5. vksnathan says:

I am yet to take a Home loan and considering SBI Max gain as one of the chief options apart from HDFC And LIC Housing Finance.Justed wanted to know more about the SBI Max gain as there is very minimum information in the SBI Website and my branch manager is not fully aware of all the features.

6. Dear Vksnathan, I w’d ask dear Manish personally to explore this thing. Till then happy investing & feel free to ask anything on Max Gain. By the way may I know that you have already availed or planning to avail SBI Max Gain?

Thanks

Ashal

7. vksnathan says:

Thanks Ashal.

The Request is for Manish to consolidate the entire discussion around SBI Max gain and publish as an article in JagoInvestor Website.

8. Dear Senthil, why are you not asking your doubts in that discussion itself. Alternatively, you may start a new discussion. Still if you want more, please write a personal mail to me & I’ll answer each query from you till the best of my knowledge.

Thanks

Ashal

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.