Regarding PF Withdrawal from my previous employer who is not co-operating

POSTED BY Nitin Avula ON December 17, 2013 6:34 pm ONE COMMENT

Hi All,

I want to withdraw my PF of my previous employer, but the employer is not willing to sign on my form 10. So, I lost hope and left it. But, luckily I went through the post of Manish where he mentioned the steps to withdraw PF amount when the previous employer is not willing to sign on the form.

So, now I submitted my forms by getting it attested by a Gazetted officer. The PF form was accepted by local PF office in Hyderabad, and I was happy that I would get PF amount in time for my marriage expenses.

But, yesterday I received a letter from PF office saying that I need to get it signed by my previous employer only and not by a Gazetted officer. Now, what are my options? how can I withdraw my PF amount? I need this amount for my marriage expenses.

Kindly suggest me

Thanks and Regards,

Nitin Avula

One reply on this article “Regarding PF Withdrawal from my previous employer who is not co-operating”

  1. ashalanshu says:

    Dear Nitin, first of all the money for marriage from other sources so that you need not to depend on this PF money. After that demand details that why the signature of prev. employer is required?



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.