POSTED BY Anand singh ON January 13, 2013 11:21 pm COMMENTS (2)

Hi, i am anand i have resigned from my perious company and my PF a/c is idel from last one year in my old company.presently i have new pf a/c no can i transfer my pf money from old a/c to new a/c?please advice

2 replies on this article “REGARDING PF AMMOUNT”

  1. BanyanFA says:

    You should definitely consolidate your PF balances. Funds lying in your inactive PF account shall stop earning interest after 3 years. Hence to prevent loosing interest, please consolidate your PF into your new PF. This can be easily done by contacting the Finance / HR department of your new company and they should get it sorted for you.
    You can check out my article for more details on your query


  2. Parag Gupta says:

    Hi Anand,

    It is always a good idea to consolidate your PF fund from your old PF accounts in to the PF account with the current employer. You can fill in PF Transfer form(Form 13) and submit it to your Organisation’s HR department which can further followup with your previous employer and EPF or PF trust(whichever is applicable) and get your fund transferred from your Old PF a/c to your new PF a/c.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.