POSTED BY March 11, 2013 9:45 pm COMMENTS (5)ON
I had invested in Birla Platinum Plus II fund. I paid the premium for the 3 yrs only. Now it’s the 5th year. I see that the fund has a Guaranteed Maturity Unit Price = 18.2026 which means if I wait for 5 more years, I will get at least this much NAV. But if I decide to withdraw now, the NAV is 17.5154.
The question I have is, is it really worth waiting for 5 more years and hope that the NAV will go beyond 18.2026 OR does it make sense to withdraw at a lower NAV and invest somewhere else.
Thanks in advance,