POSTED BY June 10, 2013 12:30 pm COMMENTS (36)ON
Below are my queries:
Job 1: Company A – period 2 years ( June’06- June’08) –Maintained by EPFO Transferred to Job2
Job 2: Company B – period 2.1 years (July’08-Aug’10)– Maintained by EPFO Transferred to Job3
Job 3: Company C– period 2.8 years (Sep’08-May’13)– Maintained by EPF Trust
1. What will be my total service period based on EPF definition? Is it 6.9 years or 4.1 years as in company C the PF fund is maintained by EPF trust
2. If I withdraw my PF money will it be taxable or non-taxable?
3. I am planning to buy an apartment by mid of 2016 after completing 10 years in my career. Say I bought an apartment costing 50 lakhs. Now as per bank home loan rule I could take a loan of maximum of 80% of the price. So can I pay the rest 20% by withdrawing the PF money at that time?
Thanks in advance for your help and waiting eagerly for your reply.