POSTED BY November 17, 2013 10:24 am COMMENTS (2)ON
I gone through your post ”PPF Pension and withdrawal queries” and this is really useful information, thanks for taking initiative and all answers. I have also some queries about the same.
Last month I have requested for PF passbook through member portal and this month I am able to download the PDF file where all the details are mentioned about my account. I am working from last 5 years in current organization and this is my third company. In second company I worked 3 years and transferred my PF into this current organization PF account, so 8 year balance available in my current PF account. I have gone through your information and also with some of the question/answers flow. Following is the example for my closing balance as per the passbook. Employee Share: 200000 Employer Share: 142000 Pension Fund: 31000
Now questions are
1. Can I withdraw the amount for my home loan repayment? If yes then how much max amount can be allowed to withdraw (excluding Pension Fund)?
2. If I withdraw amount (excluding Pension Fund) before completion of 10 years then can these 8 years accountable for pension?
3. What is benefit apart from interest if I wait for next 2 more years so that I can complete 10 years.
4. If I apply for PF withdraw how much time it will take to complete the process. As per my above mention balance which form I need to submit.
5. In my first company I worked only 4 months (After left the job within one year this company was shut down due to loss) and as per Salary slip PF also deducted hence I went PF office to withdraw that amount but as per them the account is not online for this company and they are not able to find out the my record, amount may be around 5K hence how can I withdrawal this amount? Company ka to diwala nikal gaya so now no one is belong to this company. Please your advice really appreciated.
6. If I continue my PF account till 58 years and after 58 years still I will get only 3500 per month? (unless there is rule change by government)
please take a look my big list?