POSTED BY January 16, 2013 6:56 pm COMMENTS (19)ON
I am 32 years old Software Engineer and big fan of jagoinvestor. I live in Indore with my wife, one daughter and parents.
Please review my portfolio and let me know if any change is required:
My monthly investments:
1. Rs. 5,500 in DSP Black Rock Top 100 Equity (G) (Current Units 1944)
2. Rs. 5,500 in IDFC Premier Equity Plan A (G) (Current Units 4275)
3. Rs. 5,500 in Reliance Regular Saving Equity (G) (Current Units 7100)
4. Rs. 5,500 in HDFC Top 200 (G) (Current Units 910)
5. Rs. 12,500 in Employee Provident Fund (Including my contribution and employer contribution) (Current value Rs. 5,50,000)
6. Rs. 3,500 in Public Provident Fund (Current value Rs. 1,20,000)
7. Rs. 2,000 in Swarna Nidhi Scheme by Tanishq (Tata) (Current value Rs. 30,000)
My plan is to increase SIP amount yearly by 8% (depending on my salary raise). I will continue my SIPs till my retirement (age 58). EPF will automatically increase with salary raise.
1. ICICI Pru iProtect Term Insurance of Rs. 50,00,000 (Premium Rs 6,786 yearly)
2. Kotak e-Prefer Term Insurance of Rs. 50,00,000 (Premium Rs. 6,786 yearly)
3. Metlife Term Insurance of Rs. 50,00,000 (Premium Rs. 6,900 yearly)
4. Tata AIG Accident Insurance (Accident Guard) of Rs. 36,00,000 (Premium Rs. 8,000 yearly) with weekly benifit
5. Tata AIG Accident Insurance (Income Guard) of Rs. 40,00,000 (Premium Rs. 4,5000 yearly)
6. Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan Healt Insurance of Rs. 5,00,000 (Premium Rs. 13,500 yearly) (My whole family including parents are covered)
7. Health policy given my Employer (parents are not covered) (Rs. 2,00,000)
1. Own House (Current value is Rs. 25,00,000)
2. Own Plot (Current value is Rs. 13,00,000) (Paying Rs. 6,500 EMI) (Once I will finish loan of Rs. 5,00,000 I will build Home on it to generate rental income)
3. Gold (Current value is around Rs. 5,00,000)
1. FD in different Banks of Rs. 4,00,000
1. Daughter higher education (year 2028) (Present cost is Rs. 20,00,000)
2. Daughter marriage (year 2036) (Present cost is Rs. 25,00,000)
3. Getting regular money (pension) to live current life style ( Present cost Rs. 25,000 monthly) (life expectancy 100 years)
I am planning to buy one policy for my Home (to cover earth quck, fire etc) and individual illness policy.
Please let me know if it is good portfolio. If not then what changes I should make.