PF withdrawal after 8 yrs – help needed ?

POSTED BY Kanan ON December 27, 2014 11:32 am COMMENTS (2)


I joined HCL Tech in 2005 and left at 2013. I want to withdraw the PF amounts and also would like to know the balance. I went through some forums and discussion on google but could not get it. Please suggest.

PF No HIL EPF Trust-17027

Pension No RPFC-32344

Thanks in advance


2 replies on this article “PF withdrawal after 8 yrs – help needed ?”

  1. sharath Mumbai says:

    You can check the balance on EPFO portal. You need to provide your full account details. you can find the same on your salary slip.
    To withdraw the PF, you need to submit form-19 and form-10c. As Hemanth suggested, it would be wise to transfer the amount instead of withdrawing it.

  2. Hemanth says:

    Why do you want to withdraw.

    Transfer the PF amount from HCL to your new company. Contact your company’s finance team to check how to get it transferred.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.