PAN Card Application

POSTED BY manickkam ON September 25, 2010 1:32 pm COMMENTS (3)

I know I have to submit a ID proof and Address proof for applying PAN card. Is it mandatory to have the full name even in those proofs? Is the initials not accepted.

There are many proofs including the school certificates that are given in initials and what could be done with them, if they are not accepted?

3 replies on this article “PAN Card Application”

  1. Full name is must on documents submitted with PAN card application. If it is not, there are number of other documents which you can submit. You can also take the help of your local MLA or Gazette office. The following link will help you in detail.


    1. manickkam says:

      Most of the documents that were given as ID doesn’t have the complete name. Does it mean that, we should have to provide only the document with Gazetted officer’s help?

      I think, then they can get rid of all the other documents they have mentioned in their website 😉

  2. Gaurav Malik says:

    For Pan Card if you give a proof the same is accepted. If you give initials the same will be printed on the pan card. It takes 8 working days to receive the card and you can fill the application online and then submit the documents to the nearest pan office. Below is the site details where the application can be submitted.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.