POSTED BY February 15, 2013 11:01 am COMMENTS (5)ON
After returning permanently back to India, I informed to Fundsindia.com about change in
my status and new bank account with ICICI Bank. They instructed me to send a covering
letter as per their format alongwith a cancelled cheque in order to process with the AMCs.
Now more than 3 weeks have passed and the status is as follows:
1. Birla MF has changed my bank account number but kept status as NRE.
2. Hdfc MF has just recently changed it 3 days back.
3. L&T MF (Fidelity) has not yet changed. Reason given my KYC is not yet updated.
4. Quantum MF has changed it outrightly without any issues.
5. Franklin Templeton MF too has not yet changed. Reason given same as of L&T MF.
Besides, even Fundsindia.com has not changed my status and account. They say it will
be changed only when all the AMCs have done it which is surprising. That means, now I
cannot make additional investments in AMCs who have already changed.
I brought this matter to the notice of Mr Srikanth, founder of Fundsindia.com but he
too has not yet responded to my email.
Please note, with regards to my KYC, new updation request has been already sent on Jan 19, 2013 to CVL through ICICI.
Therefore, I would like to know from the fellow members if they have faced similar issues and what steps they took for now I am stucked in fundsindia platform.
2021 © Jagoinvestor.com All Right Reserved